The title might be over dramatic, but after all, whatever!
I can't contain this feeling any much longer.Cannot!
I can't contain this feeling any much longer.Cannot!
I've hurt you. I sentenced you for something you didn't commit to. I shot you down.
The last time I left you dear, I heard your breathing. I know u're alive. But with thunders in your lungs.
TRUE..I didn't lie when I said I LOVE YOU.
U're my treasure. How could I let that happened. Fool of me!
U're my treasure. How could I let that happened. Fool of me!
But I'm who I am. I'm no God, not merely angel.
I'm careless, I'm stupid. But I'm not faking the love to you.
I promise I'll be a better person. I'd never do it again.
Can't let you die twice. I'll fix it. I'll fix it. I'll fix it.
No matter what.
I'm sorry Vi. I really am sorry. Oh Love.
Fuhh!! I'm a milligram lighter.
Fuhh!! I'm a milligram lighter.
Dearly by,

No comments:
Post a Comment