May 19, 2010

The Promoter Saga : I'm getting used to it. Yey :(


I'm dead-beaten! As a part-time permanent promoter, I've to put eyes on both counter and fair beans which are placed in two different departments. Oh, pardon me for have used jargon in my speech.  Well, I NOW VIEW MYSELF AS THE KIMORA LEE SIMONS because I 'manage' my own clothing line. Get use to it.  (:

There was nothing much to write except I learned that permanent promoters would never share  a same table with the part-timers. Doesn't it sound Fuck? My ears say yes!

Second, my rage was totally wooed by today's cashier as she tried to teach me on how to take off censor buttons on shirts. Everything was okay except she laughed on my face along with the other promoter over my lack of knowledge on how to take off that stupid little button, IN FRONT OF A LONG LINE OF CUSTOMERS. I'm pretty sure I was bullied, Anyway, they know me as Biha, my silent alter ego who always says yes to anything. They might not want to try the other me if they know who I really am. Mark my tense, MAY, I said.. I'm no thug, right? Hmm.. It's okay. New knowledge take many ways to be fully understood by a person, and this is one of the ways. Though it was wrong.

I still didn't get a chance to snap pictures of my work place. We are forbidden bringing mobile phones or any gadgets for the whole shift hours. Tomorrow, again, I've to be there on 9am and my shift hour ends st 6.30pm.. Oh!


Dearly by,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...